We buy and sell miniatures for wargames. It doesn’t matter if they are new or used or whether they are painted or unpainted.
Stop storing tons of miniatures that get dusty in boxes and exchange them for new and fantastic miniatures full of details and colours thanks to our miniature painting service!
In this list we need to know the current status of your miniatures:
- if they are painted or unpainted.
- if they are primed and in that case in what colour.
- if they are assembled or unassembled.
- the number of miniatures of each type.
It’s important to mention if the models are part of starter sets, special packs or editions or boxes such as Island of Blood, The Battle of Skull Pass, Assault on Black Reach, etc.
We also need pictures to verify their status and to establish the final price.
- We’ll then tell you how many Weasel Dollars you’ve earned to buy any service of ours.
- If you accept, prepare a package in which each model is carefully wrapped with bubble wrap and send the miniatures to us.
- When we receive the miniatures, we will contact you to confirm your Weasel Dollars. The amount of Weasel Dollars typically ranges from 20-50% of the original sales price of each miniature. In most cases it’s between 20-30% of the value.
In some cases, such as exclusive miniatures or Forge World, it will come close to the maximum pricing. They may even exceed 50% in specific situations.
In case the models come with thick layers of primer, or are severely damaged and are unusable, the exchange of these miniatures will be 10%. Don’t worry, we still accept these kinds of miniatures, but it’s better to honestly tell us their condition in advance. We swear we don’t bite!